A plat map for a development in Oldham County, Texas, accompanied by three related land purchase documents. Located in the western Panhandle, Oldham County, Texas, formed in 1876 and organized in 1881, is named after Williamson S. Oldham, Sr., a Texas pioneer and Confederate Senator. The county, at one.....
Refine search resultsSkip to search results
Results 1 - 1 (of 1)